Field Service Engineer
Stormsaver are the UK market leader for water recycling solutions. Our work helps to create a cleaner, greener, and more sustainable future for all by providing forward-thinking water conservation products.
Our innovative products and services help to save billions of litres of water each year for a range of diverse clients across the UK. We regularly work with the top 150 construction companies in the UK for a range of clients such as schools, prisons, supermarkets, and distribution centres.
We are proud that our business is built upon talent. Our thriving team are experts within their fields and are the reason we continue to be the market leaders. So, if you want to work for a business where you will be much more than just a number, why not join our team?
We have an exciting opportunity to join our engineering team. We are looking for a Field Service Engineer to join our expanding service and maintenance division.
As a Stormsaver Field Engineer, you will be responsible for carrying out service and maintenance on a range of water recycling systems. Working at sites across the country, this role is ideal for someone who is looking to manage their own time, as well as travel the UK with expenses paid.
So if you are looking for an opportunity to work an innovative, growing company with career progression opportunities this role could be for you!
This is a unique type of product and full training will be given for you to gain knowledge to succeed.
- Service & maintain systems and produce reports for customers.
- Check the operation of the system, including PLC control unit, filtration devices and storage tanks.
- Install equipment when required to ensure the system remains operational
- Remedial and replacement works as required
- Raise sales opportunities for additional items, tank cleans and other Stormsaver services and products
- Carry out all works according to health and safety standards
- Ability to build a rapport with customers
- Hold an electrical qualification. Entry level as a minimum
- A full UK driving license
- Enthusiastic to learn about sustainability and water recycling systems
- A positive attitude and strong work ethic
- Flexible to travel around the UK and stay away from home 3 nights a week with hotels and food budget.
- Ability to think on your feet and be self-motivated
What you will gain
If you don’t hold them already, we will fully fund the following qualifications, CSCS card, working at height training, confined space training, and first aid training. We will also develop your knowledge of pumps and control systems, full training will be given on the systems. This is a specialist field and we want help you develop the knowledge through training.
Our offering to you
- A full-time position which gives you the opportunity to travel the UK. Some days you will be at our offices at Southwell, near Nottingham, for training, group meetings, and technical talks.
- We will provide you with a fully stocked van with all tools required for the role. We also provide a company laptop, phone and credit and fuel cards for expenses.
- All hotels are booked for you by the office team with a daily food budget.
- Company pension scheme.
- 20 days holidays per years plus 8 bank holidays. Additional holiday can be accrued after two years full service.
- A Christmas shut down period.
- £28,080 to £35,100 per year with many opportunities for overtime.
To apply email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org