“We installed the Stormsaver domestic rainwater harvesting system 8 years ago. The savings on our mains water consumption have been amazing. We are a 4 person household, with 2 kids so lots of baths and clothes washing! We use around 56m3 of mains water a year the same as an average single person household without rainwater harvesting. Our systems provides rainwater for toilets, laundry and irrigation and has reduced our water bill over £200 a year. I specialise in designing and building low energy housing and it is important that I not only research the best available products, but actual experience using them. The Stormsaver system has been simple to install and maintain with very good after market care, I will be using their product again.”
Were currently hiring!
Position: Assistant Technical Engineer
Location: Winkburn, Nottinghamshire
Employment Type: Full-Time - Permanent
To support all clients and sales staff in a technical capacity prior to and further to receiving order. To undertake commissioning and maintenance visits at sites across the UK. To undertake all site technical work and ensure that all technical operations run smoothly both on site and in the office. To support the workshop team with assembly of plumbing and electrical components to a high quality. Job role will require travelling to and from sites and nights away from home.
1. Assist our Technical Manager in his technical capacity.
2. Technical site visits, site surveys, system demos.
3. Dealing with technical / sales enquiries day to day, enquiries relating to quotations.
4. Preparing and supplying installation/ O&M manuals/ product information.
5. Assisting other members of staff to answer customer technical queries.
6. Updating manuals, drawings, customer drawings, approving customer site related drawings and supplier equipment drawings utilising CAD.
7. Product assembly including electrical and plumbing, manage technical support and suppliers in the manufacture and assembly of products.
8. Commissioning systems and produce reports for clients.
9. Maintenance and servicing of systems to timescales to minimise travelling and maximise working hours.
10. Technical reports following meetings, site visits, tendering for jobs, speculative feasabiltiy study works.
11. Monthly stock count.
12. Carrying out admin work relating to all work activities eg. filing, updating records in hard copy and on SID (internal database). Creation of and updating site equipment database.
13. Research and Development.
14. Customer relations post installation and on site.
15. Any other reasonable tasks which may be required from time to time.
Mechanical, plumbing and electrical experience essential (although full training will be given)
Use of company van
20 days holiday per year (plus all statutory days)
To apply or for more information, please contact Debbie Parr via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or on 0844 884 0015.