Rainwater Harvesting System Tank Cleaning
Why should I use Rainmaintain for tank cleaning?
Rainmaintain offers a complete tank cleaning service. We don't just suck out the muck using a gully sucker we actually go into the tank to remove all the large debris that a gully sucker would leave behind.
Our skilled operatives meticulously clean the tank by hand, making sure that when they leave, it is as good as new. Don't believe us? Then check out our before and after photos. We can even arrange to have the tank cleaned at the same time as your maintenance is carried out.
Our team of professionals have all the correct health and safety equipment including winches and harnesses, are confined spaces trained, have CSCS skills cards and are CRB checked. It is critical that you use professionals who have a proven track record.
Our Recommendations and Services
We recommend that your rainwater storage tanks are cleaned both prior to commissioning and on a 2-3 year basis thereafter.
Our services will include, cleaning of the main storage tank (above or below ground), the rainwater harvesting header tank (where fitted) and the internal tank in the Stormsaver Combi control panel (where fitted). We can also carry out cleaning of other cold water storage tanks whilst on site for an additional fee.
Our fully qualified team can clean all of these items on one visit, saving you money!
Rainmaintain can carry out professional tank cleans for the following reasons:
- Prior to commissioning - during the installation, it is possible for dirt and debris to enter the tank. Builders debris can damage pumps and block filters before you have even started operation of the system.
- Drop in water quality - If you are experiencing a drop in water quality and noticing discolouration, you may need a tank clean.
- Regular maintenance regime - In conjunction with our maintenance agreements, a tank clean ensures a clean, efficiency and healthy rainwater harvesting system.
- Contaminated Water - If the contractor has misconnected the drainage so that dirty water is getting in the tank, this needs to be resolved. Once the drainage is re-routed, you should have a tank clean carried out as soon as possible before operating the system.
- Repair work - should you need repairs to your tank for any reason our tank cleaning team will pump the water away allowing the repairs to take place. Our specialist repair team can carry out this work for you too!
For more information please contact Rainmaintain's customer service team on 01636 815254 or click the button below to use our online enquiry form.
Contact us for more information