“We installed the Stormsaver domestic rainwater harvesting system 8 years ago. The savings on our mains water consumption have been amazing. We are a 4 person household, with 2 kids so lots of baths and clothes washing! We use around 56m3 of mains water a year the same as an average single person household without rainwater harvesting. Our systems provides rainwater for toilets, laundry and irrigation and has reduced our water bill over £200 a year. I specialise in designing and building low energy housing and it is important that I not only research the best available products, but actual experience using them. The Stormsaver system has been simple to install and maintain with very good after market care, I will be using their product again.”
We have truly lost count of the number of time people have come to Stormsaver because they simply cannot get anyone to pick up the telephone at other companies. As well as our product range being innovative and reliable and good value for money, our customer care is the foundation of everything we do.
- We design our bespoke systems to suit you because that is what you asked us to do
- We answer the telephone, always. And if the person you need to speak to is busy then we will call you back…. We promise!
- If there is a problem we will help you to fix it. If you want extra support on site during installation we will be there for you.
- We will never, ever sell you something that you do not need.
- We are not just about making the sale. Our dedicated post sales will hold your hand through the installation and commissioning process to make sure you get deliveries when you need them
And if we still don’t meet your expectations after all this, then call Lisa, our Sales Director. Be it wonderful praise or constructive criticism, she is a great listener and will make sure that changes are made.
Please fill out our enquiry contact form below regarding Domestic Rainwater Harvesting and we will get in touch with you.