“We have been involved in the specification and installation of Stormsaver rainwater harvesting systems now for over 10 years. Our very first experience of rainwater recovery was with the company and I remember Michael himself setting up and commissioning this system on site. What impressed me most even all those years ago was the company’s attention to detail, enthusiasm and professionalism and this has continued as the company has grown to what it is today. We have no hesitation in saying our first call when it comes to rainwater recovery will be to Stormsaver, their prompt reaction, competitiveness and quality of equipment is second to none and they will always try to have the system fully commissioned when they leave the site. We hope they continue the great work they have already done and we look forward to many more successful years working together to save even more water”
We have truly lost count of the number of time people have come to Stormsaver because they simply cannot get anyone to pick up the telephone at other companies. As well as our product range being innovative and reliable and good value for money, our customer care is the foundation of everything we do.
- We design our bespoke systems to suit you because that is what you asked us to do
- We answer the telephone, always. And if the person you need to speak to is busy then we will call you back…. We promise!
- If there is a problem we will help you to fix it. If you want extra support on site during installation we will be there for you.
- We will never, ever sell you something that you do not need.
- We are not just about making the sale. Our dedicated post sales will hold your hand through the installation and commissioning process to make sure you get deliveries when you need them
And if we still don’t meet your expectations after all this, then call Lisa, our Sales Director. Be it wonderful praise or constructive criticism, she is a great listener and will make sure that changes are made.