“We installed the Stormsaver domestic rainwater harvesting system 8 years ago. The savings on our mains water consumption have been amazing. We are a 4 person household, with 2 kids so lots of baths and clothes washing! We use around 56m3 of mains water a year the same as an average single person household without rainwater harvesting. Our systems provides rainwater for toilets, laundry and irrigation and has reduced our water bill over £200 a year. I specialise in designing and building low energy housing and it is important that I not only research the best available products, but actual experience using them. The Stormsaver system has been simple to install and maintain with very good after market care, I will be using their product again.”
Stormsaver Tunnels are a new concept for the UK but one which we can guarantee you will see an increasing demand for.
There are many benefits for you in choosing the tunnel solution
- They can be maintained and, unlike crates, will not silt up and therby reduce the storage capacity of the system.
- They are easily stacked for storage and transportation, reducing the financial and environmental impacts of distribution.
- They are cost comparible with the crates solutions and for every tunnel with a capacity of 1.6m3 you would need 5 x standard size crates
- They are easier to install, light and simple to manouvere and have end caps which are moulded to clip in place as needed (other tunnels come as a complete moulded unit so need manually cutting to allow water to flow between them)
- They can be installed with a flow control or pumping chamber as required
- You need to surround them with pea gravel, which actually forms part of your infiltration capacity and therefore reduces the amount of units you need to purchase.
Download our data sheet to include in your specification, and do let us know if you have any questions. We are always happy to help.
Get Started Today